Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Never underestimate the power of prayer.

Gavin will be 3 soon, in May to be exact. Time flies so fast once you have children. I have written many times about the miracles in my life, especially Gavin. On January 8th 2009 I was told that Gavin would not be normal, actually, I was told he would have a poor quality life and that I should abort. Immediately we prayed, we asked our family to pray, they asked their friends to pray and my maternal Grandmother asked Focus on the Family to pray.. She wanted to go see them and now after almost 3 years she will. She asked me to make a short video to show them Gavin's progress so I did. It isn't my best work and there is no music but it really gets the point across. The first few pics in the video are somewhat graphic but I wanted to share with the world where Gavin started and where he is now.


Again, warning this shows Gavin right after birth his lesion and cyst are visible.








1 comment:

  1. He truly is a miracle!! I remember praying and God surely answers prayer!! Gavin is proof!!

    ReplyDelete