Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sweet, sweets.

Last night I sat on the couch and craved a dreamsicle, you know, those yummy orange popsicles with the cream in the middle. Then I thought, I wish I could make that into a teeny tiny little bite so A) I wouldn't be cold whilst consuming and B) I wouldn't eat a WHOLE popsicle. Then I thought, FUDGE!!!!

So last night during my whole 4 hours of sleep I dreamed about fudge, Creamsicle fudge, pina colada fudge and blueberry cheesecake fudge. Today I set out to conquer it and I did!!!!

This first was creamsicle, this is so good (and I think will ship the best) Yummy creamy melt in your mouth orange and vanilla goodness..

Then it was pina colada, this has chunks of pineapple, macadamia nuts, coconut and rum extract. I am telling you one bite and it is HELLO PARADISE all you need is a beach and maybe a cabana boy, or 2 :D

Last but not least, Blueberry cheesecake. This fudge, oh this sweet little morsel of heaven is so good. You get the satisfaction of eating an entire cheesecake in one tiny bite.



So that is what I have been doing today. Making the world a little happier one piece of fudge at a time :D!

1 comment:

  1. Next to your Nanny, you are one of the most creative individuals. I think Rachel got that gene too! They look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete