Friday, April 1, 2011

Snuggle buddies..

Almost 2 years ago My youngest was born with Spina Bifida and hydrocephalus.He spent three long weeks in the NICU at one of the local hospitals while there he had 2 surgeries and a whole lot of love. As hard as it was to watch people do for my son what I wanted so badly to do they did a great job, when I had to come home to tend to my other children, they were there. When I had to go home to sleep, they were there. They loved G and all the other babies in there, they held him when I could not, they fed him when I could not. While I was there I saw so many beautiful little babies in that NICU, some of those babies were lonely, some babies had things people had bought them in their little "beds" some didn't have anything. So in honor of Gavin and his amazing life I want to donate snuggle buddies to his NICU something that those sweet little babies can have with them through their struggle. I am selling snuggle buddies for $20 each for each one purchased one will go in the donation box for the NICU that will get dropped off on May 11th 2011. It is a small gesture, something simple that you can do to make someones day. Each snuggle buddy will be unique there will not be a duplicate so if you see one you want, don't hesitate. The releases will be boy-girl-boy-girl...

Elisabeth was the first she sold in 30 minutes!!!

Next up is Zacharias (Zach for short) the Elephant, he is super super cute and would make a perfect Easter basket stuffer!!!






If you like Zach you can buy him at my Etsy store and if you want to be the first to see the releases before they get listed on Etsy you can "like" my Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment