Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Lets talk FOOD!

I absolutely love food, I love to fix it, share it, photograph it, invent it and most importantly EAT IT. If you are on my Facebook then you know I LOVE food.
So, if you read my last blog post that I wrote today you would know I am feeling rather refreshed (It has been a trying week or two for sure) tonight I want to make something so yummy that you will cry. When I am too lazy to make up my own I go visit Ree Drummond, The Pioneer Woman. She is so cute and amazing and classy. So that is what I did and tonight we are having her meatloaf I haven't decided whether I am going to serve it over a bed of cheese grits or mashed taters yet, but I promise it will be yummy, I wish you could all come and have a slice, I love my food but I love to share even more :D.

So what are you having for dinner tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment