Wednesday, February 2, 2011

How can I pray for you today?

I have had a rough few weeks, ok, months and in those months I have found myself praying a lot. This morning at around 3:30 my daughter came into my room and I got up and got her settled back in. When I laid back in my bed I found myself refreshed, renewed and really was ready to get up, I knew I should sleep but I prayed for a while. In my prayers I asked for some guidance as to what to blog about today when I woke up (again) I felt that instead of about me lets make it about you. (and then I thought FOOD, so you get two blog entries from me today *gasp*)

So, how can I pray for you today? feel free to leave a comment, whatever it may be, no matter how small or how big it is to you.

Galatians 6:2 Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ

2 comments:

  1. Oh, you are so sweet, and I'll take you up on that! I am having such a hard time lately keeping up with everything--the housework, the job, the appointments, the housework, the appointments! I'd love your prayers to find some sort of balance or help or perspective or just peace about it. Thanks, friend.

    ReplyDelete