Friday, November 19, 2010

LOVE IS GIVING!

As I watched the news this morning I was overwhelmed by the statistics of families that will go without this holiday season. I wish I could help them all, but I can't, or can I?

On a whim I started a FaceBook page, all I need to do is get as many people to like it as I can. I want to be able to pair needy families with donating families in their area! I think it could work but I need every Facebook-ers help!!!!

Like the page, then send it to all of your friends, the more people in different cities, the more people we can help! Even if you know of a shelter that doesn't have enough blankets or food, let us know!!! We will do our best to find donations in that city. It can all be confidential, or you can post on the wall...



Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment