Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Where to start...

I have wanted to start a blog for a long time, but there are so many things that spark my interest that I just couldn't choose one. So lucky for you this blog will contain ramblings, hence the name. I hope to bring you great money saving tips, recipes and ideas as well as getting to know me along the way.

So a little about me. I am a not so young, but not so old Mother of three beautiful children. My oldest will be 9 on the 19th, time flies so fast! He plays football and is great at it! My middle child the "princess" more like the princess of drama is 2, she is a mess as I am sure you will soon find out, if you care to follow my boring blog :). My youngest, well he is my hero (all of my children are but G, he is in a different way) G was born this past May with Spina bifida and hydrocephalus, I am glad to report that God has healed him in more ways than I can explain and has taught me some lessons along the way. It is still a battle at times, but he is doing well at 8 months old! None of my children ever cease to amaze me.
I love to knit, and I have started my own Etsy store, I got a ton of orders over the holidays and I am still working on some!!! I hope to be adding some summer dresses and some tutus and purses this spring! I also love to cook, and I am really excited to start blogging about my new found recipes (and disasters for that matter) along with some healthy and money saving tips!

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to this Heather! Glad you decided to start.

    ReplyDelete