Thursday, May 5, 2011

So today is the "National day of prayer"

So here is my prayer:

Today I pray for our country, I pray for President Obama.

I pray for our troops, that they are safe while in battle and swift in coming home.

I pray for the military families that are without their Husband, father, son, brother, Wife, daughter, sister or mother.

I pray for the surgeons that their hands are steady and minds clear while they work.

I pray for all the doctors as they make diagnosis or treat their patients.

I pray for the broken hearted and depressed that they may smile again.

I pray for those that are hungry so that someone may give them a meal.

I pray for the lonely so that they may find a friend.

I pray for all the families that are carrying a financial burden so that they may find a way.

I pray for everyone, that their needs be met, their hearts be full, their spirits joyful and their kindness great.

I pray for the impatient person at the stop light today, so that he may slow down and not rush through his life.

I pray for peace, not just the normal "world" peace, PEACE, peace among mankind no matter the religion, race, sex that we can learn to love one another, smile at each other, HELP each other, embrace each other.

I pray that those that harbor bitterness and hatred that those feelings can be replaced by Happiness and Love.

This is my prayer, in Jesus name; Amen.

1 comment: