Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Just a few quick things



Happy St. Patty's day all!
Today was a good day. Gorgeous outside. We played outside almost all day.

I found a four-leaf clover today, it was awesome. I just looked down and there it was. :)


Anyway I came across a really cool website today. It is a barn owl(s) mom and dad. Waiting for their eggs to hatch. It is a live cam, and they (the owls) are beautiful. The eggs are expected to hatch any day now. It is addicting for sure. I just watched the owl catch a mouse in her box and she is currently eating it. It is absolutely amazing, nature that is. Such beautiful creatures. I hope you will look at it and see what all the fuss is about. :)
Goodnight! God bless!

http://www.sportsmansparadiseonline.com/Live_Owl_Nest_Box_Cam.html

1 comment:

  1. Never been real good finding those. The Owl site is pretty neat.

    ReplyDelete